So if you just got a new sedan, you are most likely going to keep it looking clean and pristine. There is a likelihood that the exterior of your car will be looking so beautiful, but how about the interior? Although you might not put that much importance to your car interior cleaning, it matters a lot especially if you drive every day. It is very important you maintain it for your own health and comfortability.
Cleaning the interior of your car might seem overwhelming, but it is nothing compared to that. In fact, cleaning the interior of your car is an easier process than you may have anticipated. Using a car wash service program will help you facilitate the process.
I will give you two simple ways to facilitate car interior cleaning for your new sedan.
1. DIY Car Interior Cleaning
- Clean the carpets and floor mats. The floor mats and carpets tend to get dirty quickly, especially because of the outdoor elements. Depending on how dirty your car is, you might want to clean the car floor mats last. Using a hard-wired brush will assist in removing mud, dirt, and dust.
- Clean your leather seats. There is only one drawback that leather seats have – keeping looking new can be very difficult. As time goes by grime and dirt become embedded into the surface. However, if you have a good cleaning product, cleaning leather car seats and interior will be an easy task.
- Clean your windows and mirrors. You can use a microfiber cloth and a glass cleaner when cleaning glass surfaces. If you have tinted windows, you have to be very careful when cleaning. Some tinting is part of the window while other types are just a sheet applied to the window. For tinted glasses, avoid cleaning products with ammonia.
Clean the front panel. Cleaning of the front panel really matters in car interior cleaning. The front panel is the area we see most. Although the front panel seems difficult to clean, if you have the right tools it is a piece of cake.
- Dashboard. Vacuum all the dust on the dashboard before you apply a cleaning product. Don’t forget to apply an interior dressing appropriate for the dashboard to protect it from the sun.
- Air vents. The air vents are not difficult to clean, but they can be tiring due to their many parts. With the proper tools, you will be able to clean the air vents fast.
- Door panels. The door panels are made up of a combination of materials that are the same as other parts of the interior. So whatever products you use in cleaning other interiors should be used to clean the door panel (cup holders and open compartments)
2. Using an Automated Car Wash
Instead of going through all the stress of DIY cleaning, you can just go to an automated car wash and get it washed. Many practices, tools, and steps go into cleaning a car. Car interior cleaning might seem a tedious task, but it is actually really simple when using a car wash location!
In addition, an automated car wash offers all the cleaning products you need, especially for the exterior of your vehicle. Wash N’ Go offers free floor mat cleaning, free vacuums, and a quick automated system that will leave your car looking brand new. Using an automated car wash is the best way to facilitate car interior cleaning as it saves time, stress, and money.
Contact us to learn more about our car wash services.